Monday 8 May 2017

STAMPIN' UP BEST BIRDS

The challenge over at Less is More is a colour challenge.  Now yellow is not my go-to colour very often so this was indeed a challenge for me.





Yellow Bird, the song, was a family favourite when I was growing up and it was one of the songs I was always requested to sing so my first choice for this challenge had to be Best Birds.  I did a colour wash of an old SU grey colour called Going Gray as my base and then stamped the crackle stamp from this set. I used the framelits to cut out the branch and the bird.  The Bird was coloured with Daffodil Delight using an SU Blender pen and popped up on dimensionals.  The sentiment is from Thankful Thoughts.

This will be one of the cards going out to my customer's this month to say thank you for shopping with me.

Happy Crafting



 

No comments: