Saturday 20 May 2017

DAISY DELIGHT

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.co.uk/



I enjoy joining in with the various challenge blogs - they take me out of my comfort zone and encourage me to try something I wouldn't normally - especially the Clean and Simple ones - I'm delighted that my card was chosen as Winner of the Week #222 - Thank you!!!

I've found another two new challenge blog on my travels -  one is Color Throwdown

Their Challenge #443 is the following:Turquoise, Lime Green, Yellow and White







The other is Sunday Stamps
 
 

Do you see a bit of a theme here?  I love the way Stampin' Up! is bang on trend with their colours!!  h Lemon Lime Twist - have I mentioned how I adore this colour previously?  Lol - followers of my You Tube will know how much I love this colour and I'm not normally a lemon/lime girl unless it's in a Gin and Tonic! 

So for my card I've used Lemon Lime Twist, Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight, all Stampin' Up! inks.



 I used Tempting Turquoise cardstock as my base and White Watercolour paper to do a colour wsh of the Tempting Turqoise and Lemon Lime Twist.  I used the new Daisy Delight stamp set and matching punch. I punched out the daisy four times - two in Whisper White cardstock which I inked up with Daffodil Delight and a touch of Lemon Lime Twist.  Two daisies were punched out of our retiring Designer Series Papers.  A Glitter enamel dot in Lemon Lime Twist was added to the centre of the flower and it was popped up on dimensionals.

Such a bright fun card - hopefully it will brighten someone's day.


 

AS USUAL ALL PRODUCTS CAN BE PURCHASED FROM MY ONLINE STORE - CLICK ON THE LOGO BELOW


http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/fionawhitehead/



HAPPY CRAFTING


FIONA















 

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

great card, love the daisy!

Wanda Cullen said...

So happy you found our color challenge and joined in! I LOVE the new SU in colors (especially that lime green)! Beautiful take on the colors!

Broni said...

That lemon lime color is great! What a pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown! I hope you'll continue to come back!

Vickie Z said...

Fun card...love that big ole' flower!! So glad you joined us at CTD!

Heidi Baks said...

What a fun card! I love the yellow and blue, and the daisy flower is perfect. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Claire Broadwater said...

I love the daisy and the way you used the colors combo! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX