Friday 12 May 2017

COLOURFUL SEASONS - MASKING TECHNIQUE - GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #GDP086

Another Sneak Peek of the new set Colourful Seasons.  Such a wonderful versatile set and so far I've only used the chairs. It has a wealth of other possibilities.

The Challenge over at Global Design Project this week is a sketch challenge.



 

 One of my favourite of the In-colours has to be Lemon Lime twist - and I'm not even a lime sort of girl - but against the black it looks stunning.  I've used Black base cardstock here then a layer of Lemon Lime twist cardstock. 




 I've been getting the inks out again and inked up my Whisper White using Soft Sky, Pacific Point a touch of the new Powder Pink for the sky.  The grass was done using Lemon Lime Twist.  The chair comes from the matching Seasonal Layers Thinlets for this set which comes as a Suite.

I cut out the chair and used it as the mask for the image, gently inking over the top.  I added a few of the lovely Glitter Enamel dots which are so pretty when you see them in real life.

I have done a You Tube tutorial for you if you would like to have a go.

 
 As usual all products can be purchased direct from my store.




 HAPPY CRAFTING



 

1 comment:

Global Design Project Design Team said...

A lovely layout and colours used in your project, Fiona. The sentiment, chair and floral blooms are perfectly balanced. Thankyou for joining in with this weeks GDP Sketch Challenge.