Tuesday 16 May 2017

BELLA AND FRIENDS - DUTCH FOLD CARD GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT

I have just recently bought myself the Bella and Friends stamp set - yes I know I am late to the party - by well a year! but better late than never!  I don't normally do "cute" sets but this one and the Pretty Kitty really tugged at my colouring heart lol!  They are just such lovely images to colour in.

Now, stay with me - its not readily apparent as to why I am including this in the Global Design Project challenge this week which is: (click on the image to go to their site)


 http://www.global-design-project.com/2017/05/global-design-project-087-theme.html


 So how am I managing to get Bella and friends into the Global Design Project - well there is a very cute little cupcake in this set!  That certainly comes under the heading of baking and I made the card so that is also making lol!



 
 The dutch fold is such a great fun fold and gives you the chance to use a few of the images from this lovely set.  Did you spot the cupcake?  Twice, I might add!

I've also used some of the new Wood Textures Designer Series Papers.  The images were coloured in using our Watercolour Pencils and blender pens.






 

1 comment:

Global Design Project Design Team said...

So adorable, Fiona. And it's all about that cute cupcake! Thankyou for joining in with this weeks GDP Theme Challenge.