Thursday 9 February 2017

MEDITERRANEAN MOMENTS MEETS PAINTER'S PALETTE - GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT 073

A colour challenge is the order of the day over at Global Design Project 073 this week.


 


I must admit Emerald Envy is not a colour I use very often and I only have it as a marker pen and not as an ink pad so I felt this limited me somewhat.

I wanted to use the cafe scene from Mediterranean Moments which isn't one I've used yet and thought it would look so right going on to the easel of Painter's Palette.  My favourite style of painting is the French Impressionists, Manet, Monet and I thought this image just lent itself to this treatment.



The sentiment is from Best Birds and the background stamps are also from Painter's Palette.


HAPPY CRAFTING




 

1 comment:

Jess said...

Great card Fiona. What a fabulous idea to create and frame a picture! Thanks so much for joining in with this week's Global Design Project!