Monday 14 November 2016

BRONZE ELITE - WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY FOXY FRIENDS

It's been an exciting week for me this week as I've been promoted to Bronze Elite.  It's been a hard slog to get my promotion as I have found it difficult to get my SU business off and running but I'm so glad to have made it before my 1st year Anniversary.  Onwards and upwards as they say.

I'm joining in with the Watercooler Wednesday challenge this week which is a colour challenge to use all or some of the following colours : click here to be taken to the website.





 I've used the Foxy Friends set here and the reindeer and the tree.  I love the trees in this set - there are two and they are so versatile.  I'm not sure really that I should have added the toadstools because they really are not winter things but they are so cute.  I've used the Winter sentiment from one of the Project Life sets - Date It and the Merry is from the Sweet Home set. I've used the Banners for Christmas set to make the banner.  The DSP is not from any Christmas papes - shock, horror but is from the Designer Series Paper Stack which just goes to show it can also be used for Christmas Cards.




 Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments good or bad.


Happy Crafting


 

4 comments:

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Fiona, first of all, congratulations on reaching Bronze Elite. Love your card, especially the always adorable little Foxy friend sporting his reindeer "hat". I love the paper in the designer series paper stacks and find it works for all sorts of occasions, year round. It certainly works for your card. I agree about those adorable little toadstools. They could have frozen in place, right? You've used Deborah's colours beautifully with this card and have combined your various stamp sets brilliantly. Thanks for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

paper bag create said...

Love the reindeer on the stump and I love it when you have non Christmas DSP that works for Christmas cards..an added bonus. Very cute card. Thanks for playing along with the Watercooler Wednesday's colour challenge. :)

Deborah Smart said...

Congratulations on your promotion to Bronze Elite, Fiona! Way to go!! :)
I'm so glad you joined my colour challenge this week; I just love how you perched the fox on top of the stump, and gave him a fun Santa hat :) Thanks for playing along - hope to see you again soon. ~Deborah

libbystamps said...

Sweet, sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week for Deborah's color challenge!