Sunday 29 May 2016

INCHY BLOG RIDES AGAIN

Over 6 years ago I used to run a rather successful Inchy challenge blog.  When I stopped crafting I stopped the blog.  I've found it again and thought it would be fun to see if I could get it up and running again cause there are lots of people who like working with small challenges.

So I'm excited to say there is a new challenge running this week on Inchy Challenge blog.

It will run until next Monday 6th June and there will be a small prize for the winner.

The challenge this week is quite easy - just put an inchy on a card.  Here's my example to start you off.  I used the retiring Serene Silhouettes to create these inchies.

Just for your information the challenge blog is not purely Stampin' Up! - you can use any stamps you want.

Hope to see you play along with us. The link to the blog is here



No comments: