Thursday 4 February 2016

I'm back!

Its nice to be blogging again and its nice to be crafting again.

I've been able to set up my old blog as my new blog showing all things Stamping' Up! as I have become an SU demonstrator, again!  I originally joined in 2007 - can't believe it was that long ago - but circumstances meant I had to pull out.  But I'm back - raring to craft again and catching up with all that's changed in blogging land, crafting land since my 'retirement'.

As well as my SU stuff though I will be adding a few extra personal bits on here - I love to make preserves, jams, chutneys, oils vinegars and from time to time will be sharing recipes and ideas on here.  I am also loving my new find of needle felting and will be sharing my felted animals as they emerge.

Hence my new name Crafty Stamping - I think that covers quite a few areas.

So today I've received my new kit from SU and have been playing again.  Some of my old inks are still relevant - can you believe I've had them since 2002 and they are still going strong!  How's that for an advert for how good SU is - if I were to work out how much that ink pad cost and how long its lasted - the cost would be minimal!

I'm  working off a new Mac at the moment so bear with me with images whilst I try and work out the best way to show them.

In the meantime here's a quick image of today's playing with the Cupcake Party set and the Cupcake punch.  Loved playing with this punch.  I can see cupcakes everywhere!








No comments: