Sunday 28 February 2016

BIRTHDAY BLOOMS, HONEYCOMB HAPPINESS MEANDER BOOK






 

I found a great little technique on Split Coast Stampers - this little Meander Book.  You'll find the link here  so I thought I'd have a play.  I was initially going to do it for Convention in Telford but the folding was quite tricky and I think if I had to do loads of them I'd go slightly mad!!!

It uses a 12 x 12 piece of Designer Series Paper - I used the Subtles in Calypso Coral - not a colour I normally use but I actually found it quite nice so maybe I'll have a go with using it a bit more.

I don't have the corresponding ink so I used Pumpkin Pie for the flower from the Birthday Blooms set.  The little banner is from Banner Banter set used with the punch.  I use this set quite a lot.

For the covers I just used card stock not Chip board as Beate did.  This card stock was Lost Lagoon.







The little book can be used as a mini scrapbook or to put tags or labels in.  The pages can be decorated or left plain.

I hope you like this little project and I'd love to see any of your makes if you copy it.




Happy Crafting

Fiona 


BIRTHDAY BLOOMS WOOD-MOUNT STAMP SET
Price£24.00



BANNER BANTER CLEAR-MOUNT BUNDLE
Price£20.75





Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack
Price£20.00

No comments: