Monday 29 February 2016

BANNER BANTER


I love using the little Banner punch SU does and what better set to use it with than the Banner Banter set, especially as it comes as a bundle package

I have the Clear Mount Stamps but still not sure whether I like these sort of stamps.  Think I'm a wood and rubber girl at heart.

This card was CASE'd but sorry I can't remember from where.  I added my own bits to it but the idea came from elsewhere.  I've also used the Cupcake Punch - a great little punch although I haven't really found much use yet for the little dot pieces that punch out.  I could save them all and make some confetti. This also comes as a Bundle Package with the Stamps.  Great little sets and so versatile.  Who doesn't love cupcakes?









CUPCAKE BUILDER PUNCH £16.00


 CUPCAKE PARTY CLEAR MOUNT BUNDLE £26.25
BANNER BANTER CLEAR MOUNT BUNDLE £20.75















No comments: