Friday 1 April 2011

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!

Its the first of the month today and I'm going to be giving away a piece of Magickdiva art to one of my followers. My first problem though is how do I find out their blog addresses? Can anyone help? When I click on their name it says I need to sign in or belong to the group. Help!


I've been chuckling away today listening to Radio 2 where they've been playing an April Fools joke with the alternative Ken Bruce - quite amusing. Its hubby's 50th Birthday today - and he loved the Family album I made him - simple things - not hubby you understand!


I've had some lovely post today. This gorgeous bookmark was from a bookmark swap I hosted on UK Stampers. Mine was from Zoe and you check out her blog here . Thanks so much Zoe - I love love it.



I also received some lovely tags from the Craftymess tag swap - its so nice to receive lovely post.


I also wanted to thank everyone for their help with the rubber stamp sticky problem - a quick wipe with a damp cloth did the trick.



3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely lovely bookmark! Whn you click on a follower's photo, it will take you to their user page...if they have their own blog, you can click on their name or the name of the blog and it will take you to the user profile. If they don't have a blog, you can't get at them!!

K J D said...

Didn't you do well :) Lovely swaps.

Hope 'hubby' had a lovely day... glad you finished the album in time. Well done!

Have a great weekend

Karenx

Cameron said...

Great stuff you received!

Yes, if you are signed in to Blogger, just click their picture...it will say what their links (blogs) are, if any :)