Thursday 12 March 2009

Theme Thursday/Objet D'art Challenge/Art Freebies

Theme Thursday has the challenge of flowers for this week. I've just got this new flower stamp from Stampin' Up! and wanted to have a go with it.




The Challenge over at Objet D'art is to use a photo and play with it. I've redone a card I did sometime ago which has proved a great favourite. The image was of a beach on our holiday in Mexico - the stamp is Stampin Up.




Another new challenge blog for me today was Art Freebies - the art we were given was a piece of papyrus.

I rummaged around my rubber stamps and found some Egyptian style ones I'd forgotten about but which I felt were perfect for this image.




8 comments:

RubyMay said...

Ooo.. that stamp is gorgeous.
I love the card you've made with it
...beautiful x

June said...

Fiona thanks for coming to art freebies and for joining in the challenge this week.
You have used the papyrus really effectively and its good to use it in the authentic type with the stamps. The result is really beautiful. Thanks so much and i hope you will join in again. Your card will be added to the blog slideshow :)

Hugs June

Cheryl said...

Fiona these are lovely cards. I am very much a flower person and your flower is wonderful.

Phree said...

Beautiful floral card, and I love what you did with your holiday photo.

Anonymous said...

3 fab pieces of art Fiona, love what you did with that lovely photo! x

Ellen said...

lovely card, I want to go there it's so inviting

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Love the photo, and thank you for taking part :)
Jennie

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Hi Fiona, little gift for you on the OBjet D'art Challenge *smile*
Jennie x