Monday 20 October 2008

DIANE'S BLOG CANDY CHALLENGE

Diane has a great Challenge running until 25th October with a fabulous prize to win. Here's her challenge:

So, the challenge is that I'd like to see YOU make a card like the one in the other post. A maximum of two stamps, one colour of ink, one colour of embossing powder (can be the same or a tonal one). No pre-printed background papers!





I've used Stampin Up - True Friend - (Again!)

Stampin Up Old Olive Paper/

Stampin Up Old Olive Ink

Stampin Up Old Olive Embossing powder

I was so tempted to add a bit of ribbon! LOL!

MORE BLOG CANDY:

You'll find more blog candy offers at Tracey's fun blog

6 comments:

Julie Allain said...

Oh I love that flower stamp! Gorgeous card :)

carolann said...

Fantastic card hun well done xxxxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow what a beautiful card! i love the image!! linda x

Ann said...

Simple and sweet--I love it! :D

Kate Lewis said...

I love your halloween blog look!! Great card - lovely colours. Kate x

Hazel said...

I love this - very classy