Thursday 15 May 2008

CANVAS


I wanted to do a canvas of our trip to Rome and got some inspiration today. I decided to put the photo in black and white as there is enough colour in the embellishments and it shows off the picture better. I've used Stampin Up's Simply Scrappin set here for the papers and some of the embellishments - this set is called Secret Garden. The letter stickers are by Cloud 9 Design and continue the Italian theme as they are called Milan! The flowers is from my new Laura Ashley tin. I'll leave it on the table it the lounge this evening and see how long it takes for the family to spot it!





5 comments:

Julie Allain said...

WOW That's gorgeous!!!!!!

Rosie said...

Fab canvas Fi - love the colours!

Sian said...

Gorgeous canvas, and I love the colours, and the black and white photo looks really great!

carolann said...

Fantastic canvas Fi WTG

Amanda G said...

wow, looks great!