Monday 8 October 2007

WEDNESDAY STAMPER - AUTUMN COLOURS


Wednesday Stamper set the challenge of autumn colours. This is one of my favourite times of the year - I love the colours of autumn, browns, greens, golds, reds. I love to make chutneys and pickles and get the puddings and mincemeat ready for Christmas. I love walking in the woods and collecting conkers and chestnuts to roast on the chiminea in the garden. I wish I were more adventurous to pick mushrooms, but I'll leave that to the professionals!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous. Great job.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Stunning, simply awesome stuff. I love it!!

Deb said...

This is gorgeous, very autumnal!

Andrea, said...

This is fab great colours

Anonymous said...

Great idea, love your work.

Night Owl Designs said...

This is great! Lovely stamping :-)