Saturday 8 September 2007

Saturday seems to be Rugby Day!!!

I know - a strange title for a crafty blog!!!! No you haven't tuned into a sporty blog by mistake.

The Rugby World Cup has started and of course, it goes without saying that WALES are going to win! As keen Welshmen and women and keen rugby fans we shall be glued to our tv's for the next six weeks. We hardly ever watch tv so this is going to be a new experience.

DS has tennis practice this morning so I'm up bright and breezy. I'm hoping to be able to get on with my own LEAF challenge today as well as doing the million other things that get in our way during the weekend.

Woke up to see 7 rabbits on my lawn this morning - my poor plants take a real battering. What is the use of having one Welsh Springer Spaniel and two cats if the rabbits still are allowed to come here for dinner!!!!!!

Right, I'm now waffling big time. I'm off!!!!!

No comments: