Saturday 8 September 2007

Recyle Challenge


I found another challenge site via Crissi's blog - and this one set the challenge of making a card using recyled items. Wow, what a challenge. Here's mine.



I used an old Woods of Windsor soap box and cut the side off. The Lavender's Blue song is from one of my music books. The Special came from a Special K box. The dried lavender on the front is from my garden and it is tied up with a piece of chive from my garden.


I had a certain someone in mind when I thought of this card.......LOL!!!!


6 comments:

Louly said...

Ow wow! this is gorgeous, and soo dreamy looking. Great use of recycled materials.

Crissi Harvey said...

wow wow wow !!!! fi gorgeous and look at that lavender and there singing my song LOL ((claps)))

Fiona said...

See Crissi - you are truly inspirational!!!!!

Crissi Harvey said...

LOL dont forget my birthday next year

Fiona said...

As if I would! LOL!

Sadie said...

What a brilliant card. It is lovely