Saturday 8 September 2007

Alpha Challenge


Another great site I have found on my travels through cyber space!!!! No wonder I'm tired.


This one posed the following challenge - It had to start with the letter 'K' (I've missed all the other letters !) and it could also add the following two options:


It could be black and white plus one other colour


Add script to the background.


I used Cherry Pie Art Stamps for the script background and the key - and the heart and the Love word are Stampin Up!





I think I've done all three in this example: I've never done a black and white card before - I really enjoyed doing this and will go and try some more.

The website link is http://alphachallenge.canalblog.com/

6 comments:

stamp and scrape said...

Were you thinking key as in door, or key as in major? Cos, strictly speaking, that music is modal!! LOL
Irrelevent, as the card is very elegant, and beautifully designed.
Ros

Fiona said...

I was thinking of key to my heart which is why it is on the heart. I knew it was modal !!!! Not - LOL!!! Just a humble opera singer, me!!!!

Hazel said...

Lovely card, Key is a good word! The colour is just right.

Michele Kovack said...

Very pretty!

Julie Allain said...

Wow this is a beautiful card Fi :)

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful!